1. Coordinated to solve the quality and technical problems in the manufacturing site of the paper film manipulator transfer mold, optimized the transfer mold and the dry and wet mold of the molding machine;
2. Organize and participate in the review of various mold technology and design structure;
3. Organized and participated in the mold test, counted the problem points, followed up the review, and ensured the accuracy of the mold repair countermeasures;
4. Assisted r&d engineer to optimize the design of paper membrane manipulator.
1. College degree or above, major in mechanical engineering or mold related;
2. Proficient in UG, solid works, office and other office software;
3. At least five years of relevant working experience in plastic mold design;
4. Responsible, proactive and good communication skills;
5, understand the characteristics of various metals, plastics and other materials and machining methods.